Are you planning to work in PHP and are you worried about its scope in future? Looking at the current trends we can assure you of a good future for PHP. However, in this technical era no one technology is constant. But if you want to choose a better option we advise you to choose PHP. Here in this article we will tell you why it is the best choice.
1. Visibility over internet
- If you browse the internet you can very well find many websites with extension ‘.php’. This itself is a clear sign of its popularity.
- Currently, a PHP page is a common part of web applications and is one of the popular languages used by developers worldwide for website development.
- If we surf the internet, we can find millions of sites built with php and mysql.
2. PHP in blogging
- Great blogs are built in WordPress which is also designed by PHP
- Blogs are best content sharing sites in the internet world. Many persons operate these blogs with minimum technical knowledge. This is possible only with simple languages like php.
3. CMS supporting PHP
- Hundreds if not, thousands of CMS that support PHP is available on the internet for download like symphony, Joomla, Magento, Drupal etc.
- CMS that support PHP help in publishing a website easily. So this can be taken as a good move for the future of PHP.
4. PHP and MySQL
- A combination of PHP and MySQL is used in majority of web application development.
- Web application development is made simple even for a non-technical person with the combination of PHP and MySQL database.
5. Simplicity of PHP
- PHP’s simplicity is what makes it future bright because other languages are more complex than PHP.
- PHP came to the forefront after overtaking many powerful languages. This shows that PHP will be there for a long time.
6. Regular updates in PHP
- Regularly new technologies and new frameworks are being developed to modify the usage of PHP.
- New frameworks that support PHP coding are coming into existence regularly which is move towards PHP future.
- Object oriented based frameworks like Zend is working like a booster for PHP web application development.
- CMS that supports PHP provides extendable plug-ins to add to the feature of using PHP.
- Many professionals in top companies prefer PHP for web application development.
- PHP is normally used over other languages for its above mentioned benefits.
- PHP is also a low cost web development tool and as a result companies prefer it more.
- PHP even for a fresher is a good tool to start with.
- If you want to pursue your career as a developer then PHP or any other language for that matter, is just a technology, so focus more on logics.
Now you know the scope of PHP in future, so take the right decision and be blessed.