We can start off by asking the question, “Why should you do a course in web designing and web development?” Another question that would follow logically is, “Is there any scope of web designing and development in India for me to spend time and money doing a course on it?”
Your questions are well taken. Now let us answer those questions by looking at the scope of web designing and web development separately.
Scope of Web Designing in India
We can confidently say that if you do a web designing course you will never regret. Because you will have bright career opportunities in India.
Every company will have one or many websites to maintain and redesign very often. Furthermore, several online businesses will hire you to make their websites more visible to customers.
Apart from knowing the basics of web designing, you will have to know to use various tools as per the latest trends to create aesthetic web pages.
Knowledge You would Require as a Web Designer in the bright scope of web designing and development in India
A good website designing would require the following skills,
- You should know graphic designing
- Designing of interface
- Good command over using codes and Softwares
- UI designing
- Skills related to search engine optimization (SEO)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of WYSIWYG editors like Dreamweaver, graphic editing like adobe workshop, knowledge of programming skills and flash.
Job Opportunities after Learning Web Designing in 2019 and After
- You can work as a freelancer from the comfort of home.
- After gaining enough experience in web designing, you can hire experts and start your own web designing company.
- You can start your career in web designing as a fresher in an IT industry that requires web designers to create and maintain websites.
- You can even join as a trainer in professional institutes that teach web designing.
- Some of the job roles you will get after completing the certificate courses in web designing are Motion Designer, Web Developer, UX Designer, Front End Developers, and UI Designers.
- You mainly have a scope of getting web designer jobs in the field of Education, Media and in the Software field.
What’s In Store For Web Design Industry Over the Next 20 Years in India and Globally?
Your passion for web designing will not go in vain. Your career in web designing will be one that is interesting with the following developments.
Developer Tools will Redefine Web Designing
There is an explosion in developer tools. These tools allow us to save more time and concentrate on other essentials.
Data Meets Design
The future is about bringing data and design together. This is important not only for web design but for all businesses. Here we talk about designing an experience that’s helpful to the user and leveraging data and analytics to make that personalized and contextualized.
Knowing what users think and what they need will be the key to knowing how to implement new technologies. This applies to web design in bringing about conversational interfaces. The biggest challenge here won’t be technical ones but that of human.
Animation has made a comeback in the form of providing instant feedback when a user takes an action and to guide them through a process. Furthermore, UI animation is creating a new demand for skilled practitioners.
VR and AR
Another great skill in demand by web design studios is 3D. With the arrival of Apple’s ARKit and Google’s ARCore, things are progressing fast. Soon web will become part of our day-to-day vision.
Scope of Web Development in India
Since the time of e-commerce, web development as a career has boomed all over the world and especially in India. A large number of websites are being created. Many clients feel the need for an online presence of their brand. Following are the trends that will influence web development in 2019 and beyond,
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- Progressive Web Apps (PWA)
- Chatbots will address customer support requirements effectively.
- Push notifications can help you reach a vast audience and leverage the benefits of online marketing.
- Static websites will continue to be a cost-effective option for business owners.
- Response Animation Idle Load (RAIL) will thrive in 2019 and beyond.
- Motion UI will continue to reign.
- Single Page Applications (SPAs) will thrive.
- Internet of Things (IoT) will be the main focus in the future.
- Blockchain technology will bring radical changes in the thriving web industry.
- Big global names such as Facebook, Microsoft, and Twitter are investing huge sums both in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning. In the coming years, web developers will have to include features or functionality powered by AI.
- Static website generators will allow web developers to create static websites with user-friendly functionality including faster loading, better security and effective traffic management.
- From experimenting to implementing new letters and styles, typography will continue to affect the web development domain positively.
- Text-based search functionality will be replaced with voice search optimization. In web development, the voice search feature will enhance the mobile responsiveness of a business website.
- Cybersecurity will be among the most important web development trends with growing incidences of data breaches and other cybercrimes.
- Newly developed websites will integrate user behavior tracking to stay ahead in business.
You are sure to have a bright scope in this and the coming generations of software development and other thriving technologies. Taking a course in web development and web designing guarantees you bright job prospects in 2019 and beyond.
Computer science field is vastly expanding in India and companies need web developers and web designers who can cope up with the technological disruptions.